Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Therapy for Veterans
Couples Counseling in Riverside County, CA
Psychotherapy For Individuals
PSYCHOTHERAPY FOR INDIVIDUALS
Proudly Serving Corona, Newport Beach, Los Angeles, and Riverside.
Do you feel overwhelmed with all your stress and responsibility? Do you struggle with anxiety, depression, or an eating disorder? Relief is possible. At Mindshift Psychological services, we provide caring, comfortable psychotherapy for individuals across Southern California.
What Is Psychotherapy?
When you picture therapy, you may imagine two individuals sitting across from each other and talking about the problems one of them faces. This form of therapy is psychotherapy, and it’s a form of talk therapy.
Psychotherapy can help you figure out your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors in a way similar to talking with a friend. However, with psychotherapy, your friend has the training and experience to help you deal with and manage your troubles.
What Can Psychotherapy Help?
Psychotherapy is used for issues that many people experience. You should consider psychotherapy if you have:
- A mood disorder, like bipolar disorder or depression
- An anxiety disorder, like obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, or a severe phobia
- A personality disorder, like a narcissistic, borderline, avoidant, paranoid, or dependent personality disorder
- An eating disorder, like anorexia nervosa or bulimia
If you have, or suspect you have, a condition that interferes with your ability to function in life, one of our therapists at Mindshift Psychological services can help.
In addition, psychotherapy can also help you cope with stressful situations or behaviors like:
- Relationship conflicts
- Major life changes
- Serious health problems
- Unhealthy behaviors or reactions
- Physical, emotional, mental, or sexual abuse
Psychotherapy for individuals can help you develop and maintain healthy behaviors, thoughts, and feelings so you can enjoy your life to the fullest.