Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Therapy for Veterans
Couples Counseling in Riverside County, CA
Psychotherapy For Individuals
Experts In All LGBTQ+ Matters
Aside from the everyday issues facing the population as a whole (anxiety, stress, depression, and so on). Being LGBTQ+, unfortunately, more times than not comes with a set of unique issues and challenges.
Challenges that include:
- coming out
- health concerns
- and so on.
In selecting a therapist, it is important to keep these unique challenges in mind.
Fortunately, with extensive studies and vast experience, our therapists are in a position to confidently help navigate through these challenges.
Such challenges include but are not limited to:
- Discovery and Acceptance
- Navigating through self-discovery over sexual or gender identity
- Finding acceptance within oneself
- Finding acceptance with others
- Coming Out
- Navigating through telling family, friends, coworkers, and society
- Dealing with the rejection
- Conquering fear
- Self Esteem
- Intimacy issues